Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28th, 2009:

This will be a short but important posting. First, I am leaving my land line of many years and switching to my cell phone for staying in touch. The old number (415) 921-1819 will be deactivated in the next few days. Please erase it from your records. In place, you are welcome to use my cell phone number as often as you like: (415) 517-9278. When my number at Maitri becomes available, I'll let you know what that is as well.

Also, my PC is minutes away from being moved. It will take two or three days for it to be set up at Maitri using the wireless network. I will be back online as soon as possible and will continue the blog at that time. I can still access incoming email and send replies.

In a couple of days, I'll be totally available electronically. We'll be in touch then!

No comments: