Friday, November 28, 2008

November 18th, 2008: My thanks to each of you who recited the invocation that welcomed the chemotherapy drugs into my body. It is amazing to know that people are chanting these lines in Europe, across America, intensely in Northern California. That is a lot of energy, and I am very grateful to each of you for participating with such determination and hope. People have asked, “Should I continue to do this, even though you are out of the hospital?” I know the chemo continues to work in the body for a period longer than the hospital stay, but honestly, I don’t have a firm answer at this moment. I will know the answer soon.

Tomorrow at 4:30 in the afternoon, I have my second appointment with Natalie Olsen, Physician's Assistant, and Dr. Jahan, the mastermind of my treatments. I'll ask about how long chemo continues to work. I’ll let you know what he says. I'll also ask about dates for my next hospital visit and the strategy moving forward. Don’t expect hard-coded dates, but there should be a larger plan materializing. This way, everyone will know what to expect over the next month, month and a half. Details tomorrow. Sweet dreams, all.

No comments: